NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

dimanche 6 juin 2021

mioDio 2

 

you want my place here

i have been in this country since i left my home in london
back
my mother
I pass for a hangman
I never went out
of fear
to fear
let her open her veins
she broke everything here as she went along
I'm on the floor a bed in pieces
I don't have any more
my cat has lived her cat life for
he shaved the walls his wooden cane and she
but she was my mother
and i loved my mother
I'm still traumatized not to be afraid of what he's going to do
social assistance and the nurse who came told me
it will go gradually
9 years of confinement
and I stayed myself
even my art is felt
that i am me
not to mention endure everything over and over again
and i am me
if you care about what happens to you instead of you
it's diminishing you it's being weak
it's not easy nothing is easy
but facing all this shit makes you stronger higher
it's you but hey you forgot who you are
pity the real you
the majestic animal brothel
shit when you will be humbly again
you
let me know
if we don't stay in your sudden claustrophobia, watch out, it happens
who, what
my sublime buttocks only touched by ... tell me..no
you can not you are lost I do not know or even night greeting to mope 
on something that might be different
 if you bothered to exist a little for yourself
have a nice weekend..... 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

M

 

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *