NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

samedi 17 octobre 2020

In my England one day the unthinkable happened

 

In my England one day the unthinkable happened

a thousand times I tell myself no
a thousand times I tell myself yes
a thousand times I recreate it again and again

I am French
england is mine
I was waiting for my mentor to go have fun elsewhere
me ilo did not want he was right
preserve myself I adored him for that

short here
me french everyone at my feet
doing my magic showcase
come on, kiss me it was
I don't care time
I hug him
in exchange I had small gifts pint of beer

and my cinema on the table on the chair I continue to scroll

but one does not scroll
one looks at you
one does not speak to you
but he only looks at you
 
one you wish
steals you from his gaze in his chair armchair
one evening nothing
second even less
(yes that's why my rule of three was born)
and the third evening
always me on the table
he gets up
a prince a king
you
frozen in time
who is there ?, nobody except
apart from his hand
his arm ahh (shhh)

it's osmosis it's animal it's beautiful it's my head turns me in his arms to him
a tattooed hand kiss for life of his lips to him

as if you are one day at night
as if the heart beats with the rhythm of his
delicate sweet nice adorable handsome dark
is he going to talk to me? No he kisses my hand my neck my forehead
I go into the intense happiness of his love

chemical no
compatible yes
like a gambling domino
 two dominoes come together

age
I knew after
he hates his age i know it
but he's never the same
from morning to night it is different
and I like it at his place
in one most magical night of my life
I pray all the gods make us our night our eternal night
where no one exists anymore than us ..
here is my love the love of my life ...

he stole me from all
he took my heart
he has my perfume on him
I have his for everything
but everything on this earth makes me think of him, nothing of him
listen to my prayer
give us an eternal extension of us
all the time ... every moment ... I miss him
this is my love for him ... what does it mean


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

One Vision (Remastered 2011)

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *