NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

vendredi 23 octobre 2020

good i will tell you I don't have enough anyway

 

good i will tell you
I don't have enough anyway

my mother
he's looking at you he's talking to you he's telling you

whose ??

you drank too much coffee mom go to bed

oh I'm not spoiled
 still

it's all yours, it's you

but it does not go ?? mom stop
no no
but you saw yourself
you are intimidating you are beautiful beautiful
it is intimacy by you

and me
me anything
when he got me
we have
(I'm losing words) he wasn't intimidated
he spoke to you
No not
 three sentences
 just I hardly believe
well here it is you my daughter

me again ?, then the planet has all even leaves a branch he speaks to me tell me about me spread his love for me on the planet
he does not cross a sidewalk
and I still don't know ???

still not what ?, that he always loved you and loves you what do you need
of
more

you know what
you
my mother
the whole planet
go and show yourself elsewhere

you know that
that I love you
All the time
also ?? but but
you make me Crazy
crazy
crazy about you ... damn shit come on
but of course I am
I
I
cook for me ....

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *