NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

vendredi 23 octobre 2020

oh you azure steel blue gaze

 


do you know that we are 7.8 billion on the planet ??
and that you speak to 7, 7799 people even a squirrel a leaf a stone a wall a mountain a sky you speak

but to do 7.8 you need more 1

Hello??
I'm tomato red
because my mother yes my mother my own mother (as if I didn't know it before)
kindly made me
notice that
(I remind you that I do not communicate with her in any way from my universe you) but of course I was looking for the piece
then another then another

and there ?, highlight of the show
for nadinelaure

Are you interested?? let me know
I am red I swear to you suffocated shyness ......

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *