NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

lundi 29 novembre 2021

it's hanging up no it's you no going and

 

it's hanging up no it's you no going and 
tomorrow we will be there again and we will not 
do anything it's true that sometimes yes but it will 
cost a fortune on one side or the other 
neither you nor me and 
then tweet it's fast direct and it stays 
on our heart here's what
 we don't need the two of us on the phone 
it's days not hours that's for sure
 sleep with you on the phone you sleep
that you in your shower that you eat your smile
no it will be too hard even if I want it as much 
as you yes your smile I miss the little click of your mouth
 I have it in me but
come on a marshmallow I'm yours ... you're so beautiful ... 
you're the only one in my heart forever forever

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Caroline

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *