mardi 21 décembre 2021

Bonne Nuit Mon Amour

 

♥ My home is your heart. My kingdom is your eyes! My life it's you…
 ♥ You perfume my heart with the scent of happiness. You are an elixir 
of love that makes me the happiest ... I love you my heart
 ♥ On every flower I plucked my loving mouth for a moment rested.
 For you, my lovely darling, I made a bouquet of kisses.
 ♥ Your tenderness, my love is made of diamonds, sapphires 
and porcelain. He is beautiful, fragile and strong 
at the same time. It is as soft as silk, as beautiful
 as lilac. He is the most beautiful thing in me coming from you...

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Ohh il y a un problème

 Il a été appelé d’urgence Gironde réquisitionné  Retour 16 h peut être  Je suis chez mon médecin  Mais c’est trop tardif pour celui qui m’a...

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *