Every beat of your heart is a I love you that I receive
I love you ! let me on your loving mouth pluck
the world, and the heavens in a kiss from you
I care more for you than me, that I love you more than me...
How crazy are we, is that, you see, I love you
and I miss you also equality
a repetition of our nanosecoI love you you love me
a little more than all the time that has passed since
this morning
I love you, you love me, that's what my heart
wants You love me, I love you, that's true happiness
to tell us I love you is the supreme prayer of our heart
♥ My darling, you are the man who completely fulfills me.
The only one who capsizes my heart… The only guy who has
the key to my happiness… You are my King and
the source of all my joys
♥ Handsome guy, Warm my sheets with
your hot caresses, Hug me
with your tasty hugs! Let me discover lands
never explored ... I love you my man
♥ You are the gardener of my loving heart. Only you
know how to grow the most
beautiful roses that make me happy and in love
♥ I only have one pleasure in life. fall asleep near your body,
near your heart and dream
in the intoxication of your wonderful scent
♥ You are so sensual and tender. To love you
is each time to fly
with you my Superman to the heaven
of happy lovers. Thank you for this sweet beat of love my heart.......
♥ Oh Love of my life! You are like the air I breathe. To be alive is proof
of love because I cannot live without you and without
loving you every day.
♥ Whoever has never loved as I love you cannot know
the true happiness
of living by your side
♥ In the morning I think of You. At work I think of You.
When I fall asleep I think about you ... At night you haunt my dreams ...
And in the morning I think about you, etc ...
♥ If you think I'm forgetting you then forget what you're thinking.
♥ When I think of you, my soul becomes eternal,
my heart is joyful, my whole existence takes on meaning.
You are my most beautiful thought of love.
♥ I love you madly, passionately, unreasonably, madly ...
But I have nothing to do with it, it's your fault my love: You are
so beautiful, wonderful, charming, disarming, seductive, irresistible.
You are exaggerating my darling! I love you my wonderful
and delicious man
♥ You sowed "I love you" in the garden of my heart, and all
the flowers of love I offer them to you in turn.
♥ Your kisses are braziers where I love to come
and consume myself.
Your caresses are hot suns which give
birth to my pleasure in loving and take me to the seventh
heaven of wonders.......
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire
Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.