NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

vendredi 29 avril 2022

the gaiia problem you don't accept that I and the key and the key still

 

the gaiia problem you don't accept that I and the key and the key still
 don't accept that I can only be on a set
 with you and not his love works works love
 good asshole frereen truth I love the three 
of us that the three of us and that no one I 
say well none is stupid enough to understand 
it we were leaving for new yok de paris and 
then the rats of you two shave around but we don't
 have enough guts to come and kiss me, between you
 here and my lips I hate you all and all there is
 not you saw your reaction there is look at your gut
 if you are still someone from the day of yesterday
 de paris from elsewhere the between you and my lips her will
 fly away I've had enough, I'm telling you once and for all never
 forget never to forget me I still have my guts I'll do it that's all

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *