NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

dimanche 29 mai 2022

douglas one day I was asked the question

 

douglas one day I was asked the question
you know more than me
no he knolost his memory
of what he is
where does
express

to be deafws who we are
 I was there, however, late, missed correspondence, impatient, I came home, he left too late, ran behind, it was the evening of reconciliation, he did not wait for me and the meetoo appeared upside down, the elephant in the porcelain store, like me and I pay you arrogant who hurts to look at the one he thinks who didn't come
I wound I am loved I am I am
it hurts deep inside
if you knew
give back the belief love me i pay you your way future
it's unpleasant it's killing it's
he who loses
who gets lost
and the receiver has everything about him, deposing him has nothing left
 
phenomenal him
is unique
powerful
invulnerable
go-getter
explode everything
do not give up
not scared of anything
don't back down from anything is the best
is the hero
one day
days
week
weeks
don't need to pay
It is
adored
to the nanosecond that will follow his foot on
beautiful gorgeous
physically
incense
male of man
majestic
gorgeous
innate
so

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *