NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

samedi 28 mai 2022

what concerns me me symbolic object that fly away the pulverizing gaze of others of that

 

what concerns me me symbolic object that fly away 
the pulverizing gaze of others of that
 reassures us me not hang on I'm blue all over
the place can't have children
one day or another I had to go out stunned because 
of this I have a complete hives attack
 I put it on I'm torn I have to bring the object back I can't
so suggestion other than half
the teddy to your daughters
it's her unicorn that remains to me
I'm crumbed I'm coming back down fucking asshole
sorry locked up for it is no longer possible
I live here it says everything no crumbs I need 
put in power it's going torn 
I hurt without us stupid of supterfuge I hate you hate hate 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *