NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

samedi 30 juillet 2022

Gaia please

 gaiia I refuse to be. what he did I do not want. we can't talk to each other anymore and he's in bad company W pulls him lower on the ground and he becomes unmanageable the Doug in gay power he must pursue his dreams his goals his projects his successes and not in everyone's eyes that he's looking for me I don't know who started this riot I'm alone alone person take my place gaiia people are falling like flies out of nowhere to sell their story against him as if by chance gaiia we have to protect ourselves from what is happening I refuse that we make the headlines. there's only dada there's mutual trust that we both speak gaiia he mustn't dive because of me you understand there's us with him he must I'm cracking gaiia I'm crying please he must continue his goals her goals normally and naturally please

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *