NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

samedi 30 juillet 2022

why did he call a car to find me

 

why did he call a car to find me

so the indigos have a default the neuronal 
overload and mine I get lost when I don't know
he had me repaired with my phoro device at
 the time of phorogapgier ay case 
or the place and it took a week
 in the nut and he still had not 
returned our Friday and I decided 
to go to the restaurant all alone 
I like to walk but here I didn't
 take my camera but
 in nasville it's 24 hours a day a wonderful city
 and it's the car that brought me back I was afraid 
he was in it but it's true that few it doesn't matter
 he instinctively knows where I am that's all

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *