NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

dimanche 28 août 2022

May the best win

 

yes yes I slowed everything down before the explosion 
I even eliminated one an asshole technician at the fragola 
out I don't even know how he managed to get in
in short there is no put in the game we are the game or not
no mercy for lame ducks
and entering the pyramid but only
 gaiia has the top and the bottom, you have to go 
through me at the bottom to access the top of
 the pyramid and my follower, no worries,
 he's the supreme gamer, he has to find his place.
 is all fragola is in shit yes box prison 40 will
 be for him if his heartbest always so cold voila
May the best win...............

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *