NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

lundi 29 août 2022

no, I'm a little saddened my ex's first dream was to one day

 

no, I'm a little saddened the first, my ex's first dream was to one day 
overtake the planet Mars and he repeatedly 
said oblivion and his return writes the first
 thing he instinctively said to me, no more know,
 then you come from the planet mars?? it hurts 
here is the pyramid path make him come back little
 by little to his real life so much the better
 lord it's better but it's so much heartbreaking
 for nothing Nadia don't cry if he understands
 the puppet of his him and I'm destroyed that's all 
when it's t it's breaking nadia separated like your brother
 doesn't want to say never again Nadia... doesn't answer anymore

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *