NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

samedi 11 février 2023

Avec Tout Mon Amour..Lionel

 

Hey My IronManLionel

you want to be reassured
I understand

it's behind
yesterday
the now is you
Tomorrow
it's us

when you say it's forever
I understand

you are the greatest protector
from my heart
you're my half

sorry for being direct
i did not fuck
since you

I did not put my lips
since you

I will not go another arm
since you

only for you

I remained faithful
of heart
of body
witty

the colored nothing is the day of my days since you

you are my light
my air that I breathe
my steps when I advance

I am not playing

I thank you
of your patience
of your tenderness
of your efforts

you are my hands
you're my Heart

I promise you
about my daughter
I promise you
on our only heart
I promise you
on my life

forever
You

and I don't give a fuck yeah
of all
of all

because
the reason
it was it is it will be
You....

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Caroline

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *