NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

mardi 14 février 2023

@LioNel A short note to declare my love to you, to tell you how much I love you.

 


I love you more than anything
You are my everything

 
 Just thinking about you makes me smile. I can't wait to see you again
 I even lose patience sometimes

I went to bed thinking of you, I woke up thinking of you
 and I spent the day with the smile that never left my lips thinking of you.
 I love you and you make me happy 
 When I saw you, I loved you. When I spoke to you, 
I knew that you would be the only one who could steal my heart
 and indeed I fell under your spell. I love you and I will love you forever. 
 You are my guardian angel...

When the clouds gather and the sky darkens, I know you are my shelter
 that protects me from all dangers

A short note to declare my love to you, to tell you how much I love you.

I loved you at first sight. You inspire me, you suck me in,
 My favorite place in the world is your navel, my eyes in your beautiful eyes.

I love you loved

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Caroline

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *