mercredi 1 février 2023

once and for all I would say it here only once it pains me but you want to know

once and for all I would say it here only once it pains me but you want to know

it concerns us
problem does not concern anyone but him and me

but actually when I woke up I wanted to stay dead

and when i saw
why he left
not much time
new curtain from him

in truth I gave up living

not for him
for whom has he physically become

I was rehospitalized
and I stopped talking for three years
we all try
not a word not a life not a sensibility
nothing zombieland

and was my mother
bought me this casue
put it on my ears

it was cluterbilly

and I spoke and lived normally again that's all

 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Il fourni tout mes besoins

 Ca veut dire quoi ca !!!!!!! En person elle est me le dire !! WIWI c’est pas la fin du monde  SI!!!!! Les deux la ras ke pompon la!!! La So...

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *