NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

jeudi 27 avril 2023

in fact it happened like that

in fact
it happened
like that
we were inside
house by house building by building
to victory

it changed everything
he fell into my arms turning me kissing me and

And
And
that is all

diana came looking for me for harry
caramel fu his very first time private plane booked and by dia 
understood that he had to
keep quiet say nothing

and your key

I kept it but run I told him how he regretted leaving me in the police car that I had returned

And

well no we did the trick
 party on the plane
and stayed on board

happy weeks at camp

the key has arrived stay make peace
and my father picked me up

the eternal 4 for a piano hands

one i wanted to tell him no
I am with

at time
my father
with his father

tore us away from each other

I'm still dying

and him

I do not know, maybe..
as much as me for him..

 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *