NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

mardi 25 avril 2023

KU

 

he will still appear
And
I'm sick of it
for theft
if he doesn't give me back my personal property
and she is going to end
and make you sick
I remind you that you still have irons on your ankles scarred for life
I know well
she's going to force him to violence so that he's guilty of an act towards him who's moved, she'll end up but want him to be
..I can do nothing
my daughter my son afterwards my other son will find me
it's my collapsed birth mother he was present stoned by her but present
I have to recover
he loved me started when I disappeared
it kills me even more
the nothing has no feeling before my disappearance

but it's nothing
Nadia okay
okay

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *