NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

mardi 25 avril 2023

you spit the pieces okay

 

you spit the pieces

okay

lionel is gone
I didn't recognize him what he became
submissive drugged manipulate
interest
to be the center point of focus making contract blackmail
lest there is nothing without her
he is no longer a man
my man
what hurts me
he was the rising star without anyone on the whole planet
how can we fall like this

fear of missing out treasure fear of missing out

she is absolutely nothing
what a pedophile shit
and the plane is the same and has forced people to shut up
to sink me
including lionel

it will pass I finally have my mourning
what has been will no longer be

you are really dumb
he broke you
dispossessed
steal your child
he will cut off your head and you

i really liked it love
he was my only man

he took advantage of you honey

precious shit

I can walk now with my head held high

treasure

Yes
it's going to be fine you have your whole life ahead of you

....Yes...
sleep well

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *