mercredi 3 mai 2023

the farmer of seine et marne

the farmer of seine et marne
 if i had not been kidnapped 
imprisoned followed by my acts and gestures 
to their exclusivity of his withboys under
 the scientology screen chinese from vpecresse
 my future was to become the mayor of mitry mory UMP 
then minister of france I had to hide my life
 my membership was wrong to preserve it and 
not prevent itcaramel I endured the worst horror 
but I never gave in to betraying it for anything
 until my escape or I could never thank 
the Saint Jude church enough for saving my life since then.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Si ça aurait été moi

 Je vous aurais coupé vos parties géniales à tous les trois depuis bien longtemps…..

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *