NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

lundi 14 août 2023

It's all I have left of my daughter Faith stolen by my ex

It's all I have left of my daughter Faith stolen by my ex that I remember depriving me of her and is not her father
in short, around there is a saint benoit
always a 
saint benedict
 under the pillow 
in the wallet but
 always in his possession 
the media 
twitter
 does not work well today
karma 
catches up
 with thieves and miscreants honey i hope that 
bastard didn't 
tell him
she's dead i'm
 scared
2017 he took 
it away from
 me so 
his grandmother
 who is trying to contact me
 I would 
tell her the 
same thing
 a spy 
in the bathroom 
he was 
drugged
 to death 
and when he woke up he 
only saw
 her
 and forgot
 his truth life
good
 evening
 good night

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *