NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

mercredi 18 octobre 2023

and he did the same thing to you,

 

and he did the same thing to you, to be unhappy PARTNERSHIP BUSINESS and I in all this balanced sacrifice and why, have I created myself to take the slightest wrong against you, never I should have perhaps if you like it more but I am me you lacked nothing you had everything that was not enough there one behind the other one after the other after I am again the flower of blessing your wife this word is silent what it means you do not throw your wife like that like a yoyo at your convenience from behind without even a word of explanation you wanted to leave I would have let you go but you missed the sincerity that is important in my eyes honesty is vital if no it is not worth it and the visionconference you know perfectly well I am nothing more to your soul conscience if no I will not be like this by having the evil of you permanent the emptiness the nothingness, if you were there I would not know for a second there I would believe you that you always love me but to immediately stop your hatred against him at this moment we have children together and for them you can do it please...

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *