Baby, my baby I know very well that you are not afraid of anything and that you crush her with your gaze but he promised me that you will no longer be in her presence and always with him, that is not the case I cannot tell him don't forgive that he took you that he told you when he took you that I was dead you now know who your father is also but save me from the damn don't judge me, he was gone how do you want me to tell him all over the world like I little I looked for him in vain, you have his strength his physique his immense talent infinite I love you Faitn from the bottom of my heart Love....
Je me nomme MarieNadiaLaura Sofia, mon blog contiendra musiques,vidéos,articles,dessins,pensées , phylosophiques, voyances'et poesies comme si vous y étiez. ..
jeudi 16 novembre 2023
Inscription à :
Publier les commentaires (Atom)
-
VEXAME 🚨 Le spectacle de Katy Perry au Rock in Rio Lisboa enregistre une faible affluence Après la faible demande observée lors de sa dern...
Nombre total de pages vues
Le plus efferent de Kiev tchernobyl
Adrenochrome Enfants babies Batus à mort ou revendu au grande robe á brebis Et sa drogue coupée au même endroit !! Et également ozrmbic De...
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire
Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.