NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

dimanche 26 mai 2024

Fred

 

My heart
I don't put up your father's portraits
because already for its security
it is a life that no longer has anything to do with its destructive past
and he didn't know it he was already gone
creating his definitive departure
you celebrated French Mother's Day this morning at 8:00 a.m.
French
you are a love
with your father I only communicate about work
20 years ago
I don't really know anything about it
I'm lost on all sides
but I'll take you with me tomorrow 
you are and will remain
My heart
who knows
one day a moment
we will meet again
I love you very much
your mother who loves you infinite tenderness

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *