NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

vendredi 9 août 2024

Fin de toute discutions

 

yes of the three one is the genesis one the copy of everything and one the door

the legend says that Switzerland is hell
that austria augrie is paradise

flat or round, free to you
but everything is united
and 34 and a half years ago a solar storm wiped out a certain place
good for evil or evil for good I don't know anything about it to this day
I covered my body's genesis
and I became genesis
he is not in a hurry
to regain power by uniting again
we sadly see the result
manipulated by the least destructive avaraice mosquito does what it wants
he still is but his faith
he knows
that's why
turned dark to destroy it
I don't know how to lie
I would like to lie
but I can't
that's why flat or round is still looking
And
will the evil one reign?
Will the biggest meteorite fall?
unfortunately he knows it
but it blocks because of how to say
it blocks it because of the manipulated parasites.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

HEART LIKE A HOMETOWN

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *