NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

dimanche 20 octobre 2024

for my personal case my accident

 for my personal case my accident when you see it's a guy who needs to be feminized by drugging everyone perfume oil stamp even his cream his straightener so that we look at it because if not it's just a crumpled mop on a broom handle stuck in the peach it's beautiful that ?? a machine is more beautiful, that's a monster I have shapes yes generous but a real woman with her rules who has borne children, no, it's sterile like the former prostitute dancer who asks the person she raped for personal support, do you think that's huma?? we're not even patriotic, the human being is not blind, sincerity will work and not the blackmail of fear, it's over

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *