NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

dimanche 25 février 2018

like ?? Gordon listen ME

like ?? Gordon listen ME

it's my right to love him
even if he does not know
tans worse for me

it's like that

he is my balance
my well being
my land
my islands
my rests
my silences
my laughs
my stories
my words

and you??

apart
  is engeuler ??
Argue
you and me
you think so fot
can be me too

I'm here

for your job

but love you again as before
there you ask me the impossible

It is not possible

even if roof and me
think we are
I will not arrive there
again

ok maybe i'm deluding myself on ian

and what do you know that he forgot me ??

it would not surprise me
fans yours
or you
my happiness
to finally say it
was too beautiful
so good evening
ps yes it's me who screams and then
basta
for once
it's me who puts you on your mouth
your point
final
that's it that's all

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Caroline

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *