NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

mercredi 26 décembre 2018

Little info about me



I can not stand the little doggie behind

a dog a cat yes

but not a doggie

it proves the alpha

but continuous for me to grow
but will you have the courage?
I doubt

since perdition finally say

shit so we deserve more empathy

it is we who make you grow

but on 99.99 women

he will always miss one

i know god to a drawing for all of us

me god is the man
and I will tell the man when his image will be in my eyes again

yes it's almost but almost gone and that's it
yes I had to say something for his first promised I will close for others if he does it ... one day ... brothel I can not believe he sings like a ..
short go go down maria

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *