NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

mardi 24 décembre 2019

Michael that I give up 02022020 ??

Michael that I give up 02022020 ??

never you hear me ??
never

but since you've heard me for a long time

look listen to the sarcasm laughs
that I suffered
 
 I hear you

but you

the manly
Wolverine and the Prince of Persia

in buffoonery on the idiot

and who became prince of persia ??

he dropped and you
who is the virile now ??

your pen
and you??
the fool
 
 
to have supported you 2019 of your request

I was attacked
without counting emails
and I set an alarm

but still i don't care

but sarcasm that you have become the unvirtual buffoon

in all languages

it will never pass

you hear me??
never
 
 
 
 and answer this question

two people destined for each other will always meet

is that you? i'm wrong where you lied ??

are you there ??
no
you are and preferred to be ridiculous

him the prince of persia he is a man

and you??
ask yourself

and my, 2020 you don't even know him ??
 
 
and then it's true to help a poor
in June 2019 to ask you
I want to come

you did it ??

no
it must be your fear of the fleas of the mold of my hlm of the 
 
smell of trash in the towers
or my debts to the neighbor to feed my mother to eat her fill
who bumped you up ??

yes i may be a slave but not of you anyway

but of myself

and you lost meditation prayers
your soul
your guts to join me

and become
ridiculous??

my god i regret the virile man of the prince of persia and of 
 
wolerine at least you were a real man in front of a jester and not you

and I have a satisfying life and not a lie like you

you have everything you will have everything

except one thing in your life
me...
 
PS :  
and I will not change my 2020 for a jester
okay???
and let me spend my holidays with my mom at the ogion soup
and do not come to polute the net of insult to laugh at your presence with
 this corniaud thank you ..

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

L' ÉCONOMIE LUMIÈRE - Béhar

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *