NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

vendredi 26 mars 2021

Letter to My MM

 

Letter to My MM

yes these are pretexts for French anglaise stupidity
its not changing it will never change
France 1 because of the English variant blablabla
like a brading flag against the English

and england of course
we retaliate
in France their new variant
we close they must die

red
we close everything
school
people
suicidal
child throwing himself out of the window

shovel dead
we lock up again
instead of shutting down the whole country
we are closing little by little
cowardice
and by next week
comdamnadtion still go
 
nothing has been left for a year a bowl of rice is all I have to survive two because I manage to save there is nothing more yes i had hope in june to ward off last June well no yes my life is england my roots also my love my son all my life there but I don't care we are gonna die according to you the british and the whole world believe it now because of this fucking mother of war with the con uk fr fr uk milenaire of shit and I'm scared fear no dying I'm already dead but not to be fair anymore with the kiss just him his peach his smile all everything terrified snatched sprayed I am I don't even have the correct clothes anymore if a lipstick I don't look like anything anymore in shirt in sock in t-shirt that's all if pants I do not have anything I don't care but without without there I am nothing more nothing exists for me nothing more red, but I'm not going to risk killing him who never comes here none of you elsewhere but i couldn't care less about you all if you knew he is ... leave me alone ... it's over ... I just want ... to draw ....
 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *