NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

dimanche 31 octobre 2021

my love FRAGOLA personnel s'il vous plais

 

my love

i was a woman
Virgin

what went wrong
nobody's fault
please

there was just
a tail entry from miodio
he knows asleep

and as I make electricity
he had his and arrived the famous cry
monster room
now I understand
it must make a dog mak
but he was wrong in his behavior that's for sure

that's it we don't know either 
of them and it was the 
only time too much drunk too much talked about I don't know


but he got it right
no fun just i'm renting and inside you sleep
and from there I took
the clicks and my clicks

and we know met you and me

I'm a bubble child like under plastic it's true
I know nothing
How? 'Or' What
to live
 and you are the first
very first

I have a big face to hide my shyness 
I twisted, I excuse myself

but my shyness is revealed until today

I don't know how to live

except
the only exception in the world
unique
it's only with you
I know how to be alive
 
you are my electric current which makes me live

yes you drive me crazy
you are beautiful
a body
Drop it
your skin
I'm your animal now
you are my sexually transmitted

my cat itself goes straight to your cock

as if your cock is the cock of my pussy
and what you must know
it's your father of heart

I confessed my fantasy of the man I want

he made me say how far we will make love

and suddenly

he fucking looked at me I swear to you
and he smiled at me
By telling me

your god of love now is going to exist and it will be yours

There
 berate me if you want
but it's a crazy thing
what we live

life
here you know everything how you happened before in my life .....

yes and you exist to me permanently
you have a deanche the sea in power
I can't do without you

that's completely all
 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Caroline

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *