NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

dimanche 31 octobre 2021

yes keith i ask our tomorrow one day....

 

yes keith i ask our tomorrow one day....

don't get angry
promise me

in the abandonment of paris
I lost a lot
a lot
including a part of me
I played the piano syntetiseur
and the guitar
the simple
no yamaha superpower

I am torn from it
I do not know anymore
be the music itself
I tried hard
even if I no longer have my instruments
I had to part with my KOMODO camera
for
for
sorry
feed
my mom

so please
help me
pick me up
what it is to be
please

sorry I thank you and I love you very much you, really your me.....

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Caroline

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *