NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

jeudi 28 octobre 2021

gordon but break

gordon but break

break into 1,000,000,000 pieces 
of the earth
mangy room at his mercy

but know what he is afraid and terrorizing is that 
miodio remembers the shooting 
where he lost his life, his adopted father died of it
because of dirty scabby bitches to you and to her
when he will do the reconciliation
break you eh
I tell you
no stone of the world has you hide it will push you you
 deserve it I had to die with 
your bitch luckily I made her scream she crunched on
 the train where 
I was passing in her place I left some my eyes for 
10 days without my art
 
 it turned me on so break yourself 
or you want but crazy jackal camp shit

 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Caroline

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *