NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

vendredi 29 octobre 2021

1 London and my 20 years spent in it

 

London and my 20 years spent in it

London is beautiful, beautiful 
things are happening, including eden

I want to say
that to love is not the shame of god
By the way
2 men
2 women
 equal 4

as many petals as a 4 leaf rainbow clover
 
but that's not love
it's hell incarnate

Sprite 1
is a
canibal
completely undone of the head
putting at her suplice woman man
like cockroaches sucking his feet
 Without forgetting
sacrifices living animal without
 having a single remorse to slit it
 and barely eat it by saying 
that it eats the named 
person and it is the animal
 there is leprechaun 2
which is complement but then completely
he snaps pixie fingers 2 
licks his ass and pixie 1 throws back pixie 2 wipes his tongue

brief
 his means of blackmail

you want to be a star
Lick me

I had nothing to do with it
whatever it is


pixie 2 has a pleasure
to make me come

the'
tenderness in them the eyes of a dog who plucked it works every time
 as usual
long live the wind
I grab your arm
coming out of nowhere
even the walls at the same time

she found me in front of diana's

here I have my best friend she's not doing well at all
 he needs you I'm taking you it's urgent
 me confused panic on board
i go 

there were people all over the place
pixie 2
stay there a gothic room

I like gothic art
but there were plenty of them

including a coffin bed
transparent glass
 pixie 1 appears
surrounded by his bitches of which 1 does not know mounted on a train

pixie 2 not found

I'm afraid
I want to leave scared

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Caroline

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *