NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

mardi 28 décembre 2021

@dadada

 

 we are so tearing the words out for nothing that yes that's me then 
I'm going to cry that you hurt, I'm going to throw out the one 
that doubled you because you had no choice to rest your leg for
 1 minute
 know very well when I look at you you live with me at the same
 time what 
I live with you good good I promise you 31 evening reserved
only for you
 dadada your 31 don't worry you vibrate it's me about you
 hang on to what you want dadada you are
 my mentor hero i'm in love with your 
heroism you know it ... promise i tell you......
......comme toi.;tout le temps....... 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Caroline

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *