NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

vendredi 29 avril 2022

your abandoned husband pete the lead gaiia me the abandoned number 2 also

your abandoned husband pete the lead gaiia me the abandoned number 2 also
 but that she burst all her guts this bitch when she goes
 to see it makes my day happy and that you two shave the
 walls of shame not courageous, there he was sulking because 
we were coming back in the helicopter me half dressed you wet
 in the body and the key shitty pig head, never to understand 
anything like today my reaction say it think it again once 
i wake up day it happens know me if i will be ask you and him too

 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *