NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

jeudi 19 mai 2022

My Trésor ✨🌟

 jzi cross wall of the don elements longest black hole on earth i have to stretch fe empty paper suoi i will buen don't worry darling me too i love you very much i am unable to move for now it will come back ttznsforation energy i didn't know if there would be the test of his life noo.


I crossed without thinking for the first time in my life I'm upset dear again it's phenomenal I can't get over the time I'm crossing little to have I didn't even know I would have don test to pass also I don't was not prepared to die for him it's nothing more to be it's worse exhausted dear I'm recovering he's a powerful hero all strong as im had always been back to himself sorry fault dear I never abandoned you never forget him I love you love

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *