NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

mardi 30 août 2022

Bien sûr Key plus d'effects effectif des a présent

 you want a kleenex même ça t'es capable de ne pas  le rendre reasons charlotte the day before you take me on a boat. you declared me officially deceased for tempered by my property from my daughter who is not yours. you threaten my memory never to see her again if I no longer answer you .how many times have I just asked you if she's okay. I let you live your false life as an assumed name I never said anything to you. I've never claimed you. You made me your serenade of innate liar. Of what we are you used me for your interest and your bug emptying me of my Vital essence and you covet those of others. you will never have anything yesterday or tomorrow or during I prefer to sacrifice everything to protect them from you. a thief will remain a thief and above all the worst of the worst you still have love for me sincerely. going is not enough it will never be enough to be someone nothing that you are not and will never become again. I'm heartbroken but you have nothing left neither yesterday nor during Nor tomorrow. I'm already dead in your eyes so turn away from me, it's over

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *