NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

mardi 30 août 2022

Never Never more nanosecond for and to him

 their quest is knowing how to be

no the open door to my sacred Oracle giving access to all including the fountain of youth and my immortality. I picked him up wandering without a penny dying of the end of the cold. I believed in his sincerity to better coax me to fly behind me even if he found the path of karmic innocence and that he became humble honest again he defiled me and that I saved him from syncope live on the set he insulted me continues to burn me me at the butcher the witch it's no on his knees that he srn opens his heart veins I don't give a damn about his quest I'm going to lengthen it as I see fit avitameternam but out of the question that he touches me dirty again it is clear that it is so he will not have access to my secret garden ever

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *