NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

mercredi 28 décembre 2022

fortunately we have always been united in a single red heart that we know each other perfectly thanks my God ego it's it's terrifying, I'm normal again and he's all almighty

I will try to summarize

kr nc are the alliance
one is mary and jesus
the other is jesus and mary

by separating the two
plunging
mary
I didn't have the choice to be her male
to continue the line of the rose

but his insignificant pillar of salt verses will fly away
plunged him

his male

so i took the plunge
its plunging

even dead already
I won't do it again
I can guarantee you that

6 hours I thought I was dying for good this time

fortunately holy place chritus sanctus

both are again

male mary male mary

I give back to the grace of god

 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Caroline

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *