NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

mercredi 28 décembre 2022

keanu I'll smile at you, you'll see read

 

keanu I'll smile at you, you'll see
read

my love it's sooner me the negligent of you
you looked at me see
of me more than me of you
I even get pissed off
kindly but surely
because of your shyness and by your shyness those who
 are with you join me saying ohhhh he thinks of you all the time
they don't even know me but heyyyyy what does he think of you every 
moment even under 10 meters of snow

it's our life together

the whole will come together to better see each other
 again and there will be life together and you will 
come back here is March it is not so far
god see it god knows who knows before it will be
 for me as if you came back with my giant macaron 
order from london here is what it will really 
do to me from the bottom of our heart yes with pleasure

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Caroline

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *