NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

mercredi 28 décembre 2022

Message Personnel pour KR my life, life is you

 

my life, life is you

I want to thank you for everything
Above all
of my foot in the morning opening on the day

but i miss him
you

you who

of my entourage who made me the dark
the worst the awful to see
see progress in everything

you no
the sun is rising
the birds the greens of nature
the sky
goodness
beauty exists in all of us

your love for this land is so beautiful
for everyone
that with each step that I take is an immense happiness of warmth
Where
no difference
the beauty in all of us

is your light
in mine of our heart forever

that's why
 I love you....

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Caroline

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *