NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

lundi 27 mars 2023

I am. Liked I don't like

 

I am. Liked I don't like

 I like

Strawberry Mac do ice cream with sprinkles

Caramel

Ice. vanilla to drink

Mint

Meat I have trouble

Breaded fried I love chicken

Fish fries

Cheese

Camembert hot if oven

Leeks

quiche pie

Small point it's war

Lentil beans I eat them but I have to push myself

Coke cherry in Pepsi sugar

Strawberry water

Perrier lemon

Yellow lime I eat like this

English white bechamel sauce

Milk tea

Regilait milk powder I love

Capuchin

Coffee

Legos chocolate

Real homemade chocolate

Because industrial gives migraine

Fromage blanc

Cheese

Goudas and with the little dots

Pizza but with cheese

With meat if there is potato

Potato pancake

The potato 🥔 I eat it like this in the oven

With the skin it is very good with a little basil

I am very natural herbs

Clove in rice

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Caroline

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *