NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

mercredi 29 mars 2023

I'm still like a bitch alone without them...

 

it's beyond my strength but of course
I am
 deceived
cheated archie
one because he needs and more
it's to look good he closes his eyes and no pleasure

other
on the torah
I won't do it again
i want to change for you
I'm yours

barely 25 minutes

zoooooooo
hunter who gives up
again and again

And
filled with goodwill

I will be back

umpteenth

but at the very last minute he prays the unlock prayer jerusalem

And 
 I may not have been there since the beginning but
 I will be here until the end of the world


Nothing
right after

darling don't worry it's only bluefant cinema
no love
like for you

it's amrs 28, 2023

transparent nadine
wandered alive as she can
with our children
income

it's the complete transparency of everyone and everything and me

it's true that it's only bleufe cinema
and ready-made contracts

here is the brown eyes baby

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Caroline

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *