NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

dimanche 25 juin 2023

our first interview Wagner will go

 


our first interview Wagner will go during the filming MI paris cruise and I almost jumped by the bombs in the middle of paris we've never run so fast in our life but I had broken up with the annual extra marital relationship JT to come back home with my companion didn't go as planned, accident didn't return, unexplained departure with tenecite time, extra got back in touch for Biarritz, but to my amazement, they were all recognized, taking Extra to him. I had to say to him despite our emotional bond it was too late stopped any approach refusing what they are breaking up corn tenacity amends honorable comes back and at the time of the trip to come back it was over or it was to make him fall embrace for towards their interest in spite of the appeals my proofs towards him that I killed myself of health until the last second of exhaustion on my part you are their propaganda gets out of quickly your land of die them wholesaler of you. despite our breakup, their grip took over where I was threatened in my turn until the attempt to kidnap me in their van so that I would shut up trying to get out of it.. quite simply until his last 15 days when definitely broken up ended between us

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *