NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

lundi 31 juillet 2017

A little love today

A little love today

Everybody needs love
including me

I was very sick
But I got up anyway
And just 7th my neighbor
To ask him DOLIPRANE
For my fever
Because my closet is empty until my pension

In short staggering at home
I got the right to my birthday present
Who 'waited since the 13th at home
I never have time

Short of the sugar pasta
all the Colours
From the caterer

I found so nice this
to me
That I wanted a little love in my drawings today
that's it that's all
Yes i think of someone
But thought its private
it's like that
My home voila
But my thoughts are pure
humble
touching
And blue flower
A real sugar paste I'm real
she's right

Go to later
I dream of but it looks at me
I thought it all
Here is and it is not bad

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *