A little love today
Everybody needs love
including me
I was very sick
But I got up anyway
And just 7th my neighbor
To ask him DOLIPRANE
For my fever
Because my closet is empty until my pension
In short staggering at home
I got the right to my birthday present
Who 'waited since the 13th at home
I never have time
Short of the sugar pasta
all the Colours
From the caterer
I found so nice this
to me
That I wanted a little love in my drawings today
that's it that's all
Yes i think of someone
But thought its private
it's like that
My home voila
But my thoughts are pure
humble
touching
And blue flower
A real sugar paste I'm real
she's right
Go to later
I dream of but it looks at me
I thought it all
Here is and it is not bad
Je me nomme MarieNadiaLaura Sofia, mon blog contiendra musiques,vidéos,articles,dessins,pensées , phylosophiques, voyances'et poesies comme si vous y étiez. ..
lundi 31 juillet 2017
Inscription à :
Publier les commentaires (Atom)
-
VEXAME 🚨 Le spectacle de Katy Perry au Rock in Rio Lisboa enregistre une faible affluence Après la faible demande observée lors de sa dern...
Nombre total de pages vues
Voila…
Chez nous les hébreux se propage Vous avez assermenté couture segment d allegeance à l anti christ Qui vous a rendu rouge demoniaque comme...
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire
Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.