NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

jeudi 27 juillet 2017

False inhuman blond from Lost

False inhuman blond from Lost

Yes I do not deny it
But especially not

I'm his worst nightmare

Since he:

You know his livelihood ??? To turn the others !!! It does not matter if it comes from him

It goes back to my beginning

Sir is attached to me (I can not frame it either before or after still less now it has turned IAN (NOT HENRY) FROM LOST !!!!!) to flix where I was at the beginning and I ' I'm leaving
Why ??
He himself had offered me
 Not only to me
a photo
And mister turned me away
Shortly sooner than I left
Flix I had proved that he had given it to me
Flix wanted me to stay

and no

And for all his years I kept everything

and
I DO NOT TALK ABOUT ANY PSEUDO STAR
AND EXPERT LA BLONDE
TO ITS PASS
rest assured
The inhuman
IT WILL NOT GO
COST OF THE PALE COPY OF LOST
SO
THE BLOND WHO WANTS TO DO
PUT OUT
But it will not succeed
His bottle will snatch him

that's it that's all

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *