NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

mercredi 22 novembre 2017

I have your new challenge my Archangel


so do you like it ??


I know you dance
and that in your circus you watched them
Your friend
in the air

but you???
you can ??

of course

in europe this is called indoor air sport

but how you have to be forgiven

and continue to muscle up
and me melting like your vanilla chocolate when you dance

do it for me...
dance my baby archangel
here
what do I think if you do it ??

it remains between us
you dance thinking of me in the air
this is my christmas gift offered by you in video on lz nzt !!!
so?????

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *