mercredi 2 février 2022

Gaiia I have something to tell you, it saddens me that you think badly of yourself,

Gaiia I have something to tell you, it saddens me
 that you think badly of yourself, 
we are both well placed to tell
 the truth, me of 16, you of 26, 
I only looked at you
think what you want of yourself but
you are always so beautiful that since I threw myself 
into your arms in the street 
of london you are magnificent breathtakingly
 beautiful even if this year you and 
I make our ten of them me 5 you 6 if
 it will be to do it again I throw myself everything 
right now in your arms...

 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Ma mère aurait du fermer les yeux denier et continuer son chemin…

 Plus grand yacht Plus grand jumeaux  Plus grand pays   Lablabla  Sans ma mère Odile tu serais en enfer de Dante  Et ça ce dit  ….Aimer Ma m...

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *